"For God did not give you a spirit of fear, but of POWER, LOVE and a SOUND MIND!" 2 Timothy 1:7

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hope on a Tuesday


Jeremiah 29:11-14 "11. For I know the plan for you, says the Lord: Plans to prosper you and not to harm you; plans to give you hope and a future. 12. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13. You sill seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14. I wil be found by you,' declares the Lord."
Hope and a future. We all have this….hope and a future. Life is full of many ups and downs. When we are in the down part, it's hard not to recognize that there is Glory in what God is doing in our lives. He has a plan for you and I….for all of us.
But…there is more. We need to call on him. We can't sit and wait for God to move. He have to pray and seek him with all our heart. Verse 12 and 13 both said he will hear us and that we will find him. That is a promise from God to us, and God doesn't break promises. Open your Bible…search him out in his word, he will answer. Life can be tough. Following God's plan for us may not always be what everyone around us thinks is the right thing to do. Search out his word, Pray and seek him out. He's waiting for you!

 

1 Corinthians 10:13 " 13No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he'll never let you be pushed past your limit; he'll always be there to help you come through it. " ~ The Message (MSG)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment