"For God did not give you a spirit of fear, but of POWER, LOVE and a SOUND MIND!" 2 Timothy 1:7

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

BROKEN…IT’S A GOOD THING…

Psalm 34:18  18 If your heart is broken, you'll find God right there;
   if you're kicked in the gut, he'll help you catch your breath. ~ The Message (MSG)

Do you know why I love being broken? Do you know why I love it when tough times come and I feel like I am being kicked in the gut over and over again? Because that's when I hear from God the most. God is faithful, He is loyal...he keeps his promises....I can cry out to him and he hears me!!! Isn't that awesome? His glory is in every circumstance, in every trial, in everything around us!!!

Fill your hearts with Joy! Praise him in the Storm!!! LIFE IS GOOD!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment